Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. Technology now enables you to do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription, make or cancel an appointment.
To provide professional, accessible, high quality, comprehensive healthcare services that inspires confidence in our patients and our community.
- We aim to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe and welcoming environment. Our Doctors and staff are approachable, respectful and patient-centered
- We aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities
- We aim to be a Centre of Excellence for teaching and training of medical students, GP Registrars and Nurses
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact and clinical activity
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient and adaptable work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, initiatives
We encourage patients to give us feedback on their experiences at the practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.