About the Patient Participation Group
What Is A Patient Participation Group?
- To provide feedback on patients' needs, concerns and interests
- To foster improved communication between the practice and patients
- To monitor and review service delivery from a patient's perspective using surveys
- To encourage patients to take more responsibility for their own health
- Chelcie Arnold (practice representative)
- Dr Sanjay Gupta (practice representative)
- Elaine Flower (Chair – patient representative)
- Bernard Henry (patient representative)
- Janet Crawford (patient representative)
- Steve Bartram (patient representative)
- Jane Jagger (patient representative)
- Carole Wilson (patient representative)
If you require any further information regarding the Patient Participation Group, or would like to join please contact the Practice Manager, Chelcie Arnold on 01472 691033 (Monday to Friday) or contact us via our secure online form
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.