Online counselling for 11-25 year olds
Kooth.com is a safe, confidential and non-stigmatized way for young people to receive free counselling, advice and support online. This very popular service is used by large numbers of young people across the country and delivers thousands of counselling sessions each year.
Staff by fully trained and qualified counsellors and available until 2200hrs each night, 365 days a year, it provides a much-needed confidential and instant access for young people.
- A chat function for a young person to drop in to speak to a readily available counsellor
- A messaging function for young people to contact the service
- A schedule function to provide booked sessions with a named counsellor on a regular basis
- A range of forums, all of which are pre-moderated, to offer peer support for young people
- Live discussion groups run by professionals (with all comments moderated) to enable groups of young people to interact with each other in a safe environment
- An online magazine with full content moderation, creation and editing which includes opportunities for young people to submit their stories or write articles, all of which is moderated
- Information, activities and self-care tools and resources on the site for young people to download.
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Stop smoking help
- Age Well
- Pregnancy care planner
- NHS Social Care and Support Guide
- Online counselling for young people
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.