North East Lincolnshire's Single Point of Access (SPA)
01472 256256 is the number to call for non-emergency health, social and mental health support in North East Lincolnshire.
What is SPA?
SPA is a team of staff from different professional backgrounds, including nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and mental health practitioners, with specialist local knowledge about the health, mental health and social care services available to you. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
When to call the SPA
- Your GP surgery is closed and you need medical help fast, but it's not an emergency (emergencies such as chest pain should go to A&E)
- You or a family member need urgent social care support
- You have concerns about an adult who is vulnerable or may be being abused or neglected
- You are a carer and need support to help you care for someone
- You need support or advice about your mental health
- You need support getting out and about or getting around the house
- You need help or support to enable you to live at home
- You need information about a planned hospital discharge for a friend or family member
How to contact the SPA
Telephone: 01472 256256
What to expect when you call the SPA
You will be given some options to choose from to ensure your call is diverted to the person who is best able to help you.
Then you will be asked some questions to help clarify your query. After this, your query will be either resolved or passed on for further specialist support.
This website is designed to offer you a one-stop-shop directory of all adult social care, health care, wellbeing, voluntary and community services, as well as related events and activities which are available in North East Lincolnshire.
The website has been designed to meet the information and advice needs of the local community and was developed with local members of the public, carers and expert patient groups, taking into account what people who use those services said was really important to them.